June 3, 2012

Big day, tomorrow.

Hello.

Today we are preparing for tomorrow's big day. I have packed a full IKEA bag of art supplies and so has I.. It's that time of the year again - entrance exams! A yearly event full of joy and happiness. This is my 4th time applying, ha! So yeah. I think it will also be my last. In Finland people actually do apply for schools 4 times or more, and there's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a bit of a tough competition but at the same time we are provided with top notch free education, and the thrill of 5 day entrance exams of art assignments from 8 am till 5 pm.

I. has been drawing lines and I packed my pens and so we are off.

Also, something exciting is happening for which I am super excited about. Oh the excitement! What it is, well that cannot be disclosed quite yet. Just watch this space.





No comments: